Monday, June 30, 2008

My son's room

My sister asked the other day if she could paint my sons room while she is staying with us. Let me rephrase that, she basically told me she was painting his room. She also said her and my brother's girlfriend had a lot of ideas. Okay, so do I get a say in what you do with MY son's room?! Let's just say I was not very receptive at first. Now I am starting to warm up to the idea. I get to do the fun stuff like shopping and picking out colors and matching decor. She gets to do all the labor like painting and moving furniture. Yeah, I can handle that. So I started looking for stuff today. We are going to do a sports theme for his room. The kid is obsessed with sports already and he isn't even three yet. I have found a ton of cute stuff, most of which I can't afford. I can dream though. The one thing I haven't found is a cute comforter and sheets. I just don't like any of the ones I have seen so far. My dad is buying him (well giving me the money to buy him) a twin size bed. So now I am on a quest to find him some cute sheets that go with our theme. Shouldn't be too hard, right?!

No comments: