Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Why I can't do retail anymore

I work at a calander store. It clearly says on our sign what we are and what we sell. I promise they aren't records or posters. There are at least eight signs up saying ALL calanders are on sale. Just for asking if that one is I'll give it to you for full price. No I don't have a Labradoodle or any other weird crossbreed. Don't yell at me about how unfair it is, I just work here. I can't change a damn thing. If you wanted to find stuff with pictures of your pooch then you should have gotten a real dog. You can read right, you see that sign right there. The one right in front of you that says in large print NO RETURNS. Yeah, that means you too.

Yeah, work has been a little stressful. I hate retail and can't wait to get out of it.

No comments: