Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Life is Strange


I don't know about you but my life gets weirder every day. Yesterday was mother's day and I had the best one yet. We didn't do anything exciting or new. We went to Busch Gardens because D wanted to ride the new roller coaster again. He loves that thing! I woke up in so much pain this morning, from all the freaking walking we did, I thought I was going to die. I did wake up smiling though. D and I might have walked a million miles yesterday but they were some of the best I have walked in a while. I have stuff to post about but I can't really yet as nothing is official. Not making any promises but I might try to write here again. Seems like everytime I hit a turning point in my life I try to dust this old thing off again. We will see how long it keeps it shine this time.

No comments: