Sunday, August 24, 2008

My son, the smartass


My son is two going on 16. He already has the attitude and bossiness and he has proven in the past couple days he is my son. He is a little smartass. My favorite was at my sister's expense. He was playing with her hair clip and she asked for it back. He said "ok" and proceeded to leave the room with it. He comes back in walkes up to her and says "You can have it if you find it, HaHaHa." I was dying. Yesterday he put me in timeout. He got in trouble for playing in a closet. I told him to get out of there and started counting. So I go in my room to change my sheets and he tells me, "Mommy, get out of there. 1,2,3 Mommy go to timeout." I was laughing so hard I had tears rolling down my face. I went to timeout till he realized I had to change the sheets so he could watch his movie. The kid is growing up to fast.


1 comment:

Knifty Thrifty said...

That sounds so much like my Ru!

We are going to be in some trouble when they really are 16.